2. No diving. There are no designated areas for diving.
3. No glass on pool deck.
4. Only US Coast Guard approved personal floatation devices allowed.
5. No lying or climbing on lane lines. Children are not allowed in lanes especially during lap swim, unless participating in a swim lesson or swimming laps.
6. No lifeguard on duty; use pool at own risk.
7. Please take children to the restroom prior to pool use.
8. No changing of clothing or diapers on the pool deck. Please use locker rooms and restrooms provided.
9. Children under 14 must be directly supervised by an adult.
10. Follow directives of lifeguard and PRSC staff.
11. Proper bathing suit attire is required at all times. T-shirts may be worn over swimsuit, but not in lieu of swimsuit.
12. No climbing on rocks.
13. No rough play on deck or in the water (including wrestling, chicken fights and launching/throwing children).
14. When classes are in progress, please avoid designated class area.
15. Most of all, be considerate of fellow members.
Management has the right to deny pool use at anytime. In case of emergency notify PRSC staff in club house and call 911.
Hot Tub Rules:1. No jets/bubbles when children under the age of 5 are in the hot tub.
2. No distractions for adults supervising children under the age of 14.
3. No one under the age of 14 allowed in hot tub without direct adult supervision.
4. No climbing on rocks.