We Care About Your Health!
Flu & Virus Prevention
At the Paso Robles Sports Club, we are passionately committed to serving our members and guests and our daily focus is on improving the quality of life for all who come to enjoy our wonderful facility and property.
This includes being mindful of seasonal threats to overall health and wellbeing such as the influenza virus, and having an awareness and prevention plan in place for other communicable viruses that are of concern in our country today.
Rest assured our Club has customized procedures in place for each department with specific regard to cleanliness and sanitation of surfaces and equipment, and these practices are regularly reviewed by our management team.
With regard to the flu and other recent viral concerns, we provide ample disinfecting wipes and hand washing stations throughout the Club. We also just order hand sanitizer dispensers that will be placed around the club and in Kids Club. They are arriving next week.
Additionally, we are educating and encouraging our entire staff, and also would like to encourage our members and guests as well, to follow precautionary measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control:
- Take everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of germs.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, CDC recommends you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like flu.
- Preventative care is the best care.
fruits and veggies and probiotic-rich fermented foods can strengthen
your body's immune system. Ensure you are getting enough Vitamin D,
whether in foods or supplements, to also increase your natural body
armor. A balanced diet, plenty of water, physical activity daily, and a
strong sleep schedule are your best defenses.
Your fellow members and the staff at the Club appreciate you following virus defense best practices during the flu season.