Private & Small Group Baseball Coaching
New Athlete Program
- $99 (one purchase limit per athlete)
- Includes a 45 minute skill assessment and (2) additional 30 minute training sessions.
30 Minute Training Sessions (Great for kids 8 and under)
- Member Price: $35
- Guest Price: $40
- Member Price: $240 ($30 per)
- Guest Price: $280 ($35 per)
- Member Price: $300 ($25 per)
- Guest Price: $360 ($30 per)
60 Minutes Training Sessions
Session cost can be split between two players at coach's discretion.
- $480 ($60 per)
- $560 ($70 per)
- $600 ($50 per)
- $720 ($60 per)
Sport Specific Clinics
- The sports programming department offers a wide variety of sport specific skills clinics for baseball, softball, & soccer.
- Follow the Paso Robles Sports Club social media accounts and monthly newsletters for clinic dates and times.
- Member Price: $15
- Guest Price: $20
Baseball Team Cage Services
- ALL D1 and D2 teams and players receive 10% off any additional training.
- Includes one cage per practice session, with option of reserving an additional cage for $50 per visit.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis. Team reservations can be made by emailing the sports programming director,
Division I Package (D1)
- 12 practice sessions
- 90 day usage window
- 60 Minute practice session = $570
- 90 Minute practice session = $720
Division II Package (D2)
- 4 Practices
- Practice sessions can be used however you like within 30 days
- 60 Minutes practice sessions = $215
- 90 Minutes practice sessions = $265
Division III Package (D3)
- One time visit
- Perfect for parties or when practices are rained out
- 60 Minute reservation = $90
- 90 Minute reservation = $120
Cole Saucier recently relocated to Paso Robles from Redondo Beach and is excited about bringing baseball instruction to PRSC. Cole has been playing baseball his entire life, including on high school varsity and adult baseball leagues. He played for the Long Beach adult league for 2 years, the Beach Cities Baseball League (BCBL) for 8 years, participated on the BCBL administrative board, and travelled to Phoenix to play at National Adult Baseball Association tournaments. Cole has competitively played at every position but his primary positions are middle infield and pitcher. Additionally, Cole was a volunteer coach for the Manhattan Beach Little League for 3 years, coaching 13 year-olds through the transition from little league to big league fields and rules. Cole wants to bring his baseball knowledge and coaching experience to a PRSC baseball program with a focus on fundamentals, mental and physical discipline, and teamwork.