Small Group Functional Training
With Dr. Andre Acebo D.C.
Cross-Fit Level 1 Trainer
Max Fit is elite fitness for everyone. Max Fit workouts are comprised of constantly varied functional movements (like pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, running) executed at high intensity for short durations. The workouts themselves are completely scalable, which means that a new participant and a MaxFit veteran can complete the same workout with changes in load and intensity. MaxFit workouts will deliver phenomenal fitness in and of themselves or as a compliment to your sport-specific training regime.
Is MaxFit Right for You?
If you are someone who:
- Is looking to get in shape but can't face going to a gym
- Has lost interest in your gym routine
- Thinks you don't have time to exercise
- Is looking to get faster or stronger in your sport, OR
- Is no longer seeing results with your current training regime
Then MaxFit is for YOU. Our classes take place all over our beautiful 20 acres. Every workout is different and since you will rarely do the same thing twice, you are less likely to lose interest or get bored than if you were doing the same circuits at the gym three days a week. Because our workouts are rarely more than 45 minutes long they can fit into even the busiest of schedules. Perhaps most importantly our athletes have seen dramatic changes in their speed, strength, performance and body composition. Finally, MaxFit is FUN! Our coach and participants are welcoming, supportive and committed to create an environment where everyone can succeed.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday- 5 pm
Saturday- 9 am & 12 noon
- Members: $10 drop-in or $90/month unlimited or 2 times a week for $60/month
- Non-Members: $15 drop-in or $120/month unlimited or 2 times a week for $80/month